Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Availability of updates and communicatio...
Availability of updates and communication error after upgrade

2299 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2013-09-03 03:13:35

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    Damokles20
    2013-09-01 09:51:13
    Hello guys, I have got some problems updating my MaxiDiag Elite MD702 “all systems” (FW: 1.01). I successfully registered my scanner and tried to update by using the Autel Update Tool. Availability of updates: First I noticed that the tool only offers me an update of the BMW, Mini and EU Ford database. In several videos on YouTube people demonstrating their Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 I noticed that they have also updated new versions of all databases. That is version above 1.00. How can I upgrade the other databases? System Software Update: However, there is a system software update to version 3.0 to which I upgraded. Originally, I had 2.4. Now the scanner isn’t longer able to connect with most of my Mercedes A-Class (W168) ECUs. Downgrading to 2.4 solves the problem. What is the reason behind this? Thanks for your support. Kind regards, Tobias

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-09-03 03:13:35

I think it is all due to your MD702 is a tool without datastream. ..Pls send your serial number to support@auteltech.com, as well as your problem.
  Total1 Pages